About Me

My photo
We are a family of 10, who love God and each other with all our hearts!

Followers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Jamie




Jamie came to us during the winter Olympics of 2002.  Daddy said, "Hey, why don't you have this one on 2-22-02 then I might remember her birthday."  So I did.  I am a very submissive wife!! 

Jamie is a joy to have in our home.  She craves companionship that I too often forget to give her, but I am learning every day.  The children that grace my home are only here for a moment, and that makes me sad.  Jamie has entered the two digits of the age range.  Most of my kids can now read, most can now brush their teeth fairly well:).  One is even about to wrap up high school level education. 

None will ever stop being my baby.  None will ever be to hold to hear that Mommy and Daddy love him.  The days of diaper bags and car seats are almost over, but this Momma loved those days, and I wonder what God may have in store for my sweet family... 

I am beginning to listen to more of David Platt and less of box thinking Christianity.  In that I am beginning to pray "my heart will be broken by the things that break His" (Amy Grant).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails