About Me

My photo
We are a family of 10, who love God and each other with all our hearts!

Followers

Friday, August 9, 2013

Our Pillar cut for a Palace



Not many 19 year old girls can bring over 200 people together for a night of films, family and fellowship, but this one can.  This girl who made me a mother, humbles me with her ability.  How did the baby I held become this amazing woman?

God gives us grace in many ways.  Certainly our salvation, but daily earthly grace has been poured out on Duane and me with the children whom the LORD has given me are signs from the LORD Of Hosts (Isaiah 8:18).

For this night, Michael has bathed in prayer.  It is your night, and we are all so proud of you and so excited.  You are (one of) our pillars cut for a palace, and we are blessed beyond measure.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails