About Me

My photo
We are a family of 10, who love God and each other with all our hearts!

Followers

Saturday, September 28, 2013

High Calling

We are heading to a wedding shower for a very close friend.  My little girls are so excited.  Their best friends will be there, and when you are 9 and 11, best friends are a very good thing.  Still my little Sarah asked, "Will I be able to play with them or talk to them?"  It was another Ah ha moment in motherhood.  They don't know... they need me.  That is my job.  To take them to wedding showers, to show them  how to change baby diapers, to fix hair and teach them to read.  To cook and bake, to be a good friend.  To love Jesus.  This is my high calling.  Praise be to God I am surrounded by other Moms who know it is theirs as well.  Thank you Lord for friends that little girls come to wedding showers and weddings because these are the moments of life that make beauty.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails