About Me

My photo
We are a family of 10, who love God and each other with all our hearts!

Followers

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Out of the mouths of children and nursing babes

And heaven and nature sneeze,
and heaven and nature sneeze,
and heaven, and heaven, and nature sneeze!
Thus sang one of my sibling. She was singing at the top of her lungs for the fun of it!! I almost snapped at her and told her to please be quiet. And then I stopped. That would be wrong.

More and more our world is stealing the joy of having children. When they steal this joy they steal it from not only the people who could have been parents, but also from the children who could have been siblings! I need to think of everything my siblings do as a blessing! Singing and Screaming, Talking and testing my patience, Smiles and Struggles. I love them all! (Or i need to) :)

Fight the battle! Be a soldier! Hug and smile at your siblings today!

Jess

1 comment:

Trish said...

Very sweet post :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails