About Me

My photo
We are a family of 10, who love God and each other with all our hearts!

Followers

Monday, May 30, 2011

Privileged


"I am privileged to have had her sit at my table for 18 years." I overheard a mother speak this of her daughter the other night at a friend's graduation party. I thought it was the most beautiful way one mother could describe life with her child.

I am privileged to have 8 that I hope will sit at my table for years and years to come. I hope I am privileged to have them bring their children and spouses to sit at my table for years and years.

That joy at my table is one of God's most precious gifts to my life. Thank you for them Jesus.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Privileged . . . how true. That is a wonderful way to think of it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails