About Me

My photo
We are a family of 10, who love God and each other with all our hearts!

Followers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Square Dance!





Sarah and Jamie.
They are not twins, but they do look alike!
Which is which?
Everyone tunes and plucks while Ce-Ce and Graham confer with each other.


Instrument players spend a lot of time preparing to play.
Tuning, finding the music, re-tuning, fixing the mic, re-tuning...etc
No, I exaggerate a little, but it is kind of like that!


I neglected to tell Rachel I was taking her picture.
That by the way is a very important part of photographing people.

Braids, Braids, and more Braids.
Rachel and Erin showing two of our hair styles!
Rachel styles all of our hair, O.K. except Mommy, Daddy, Michael, and Ryan.
But other than that!

Michael JoJo and Mommy!
Two of my very favorite people!

Emily Lee, Abby Lee, Katie Hadley, and Bethany Lee
I think I misspelled Abby. If I did I am sorry.
The West Ladies sing - they sounded so pretty. I love their songs!
They were accompanied by the Travers family.

Sarah and Elizabeth Marsh - Best Friends

Sarah has now lost her first tooth. I love her smile.

I (Jessica) smile and Hannah Boyd sticks out her tongue.
Hannah what where you doing?

Rachel in between sashaying and promenading.


Josh and Emily Lee pose for a photo.

Hannah Boyd and Hannah West do...? The right hand reel?


Last night we went up to a friend's house to "square dance" and listen to bluegrass. Enjoy the photos. I can not tell you how much fun we had. I would have done more photos of the singers, but the light was horrible for our poor little camera! So... enjoy what we have!

I have two other photos of Beth Anne singing harmony, but she has to give permission before I can post them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails