About Me

My photo
We are a family of 10, who love God and each other with all our hearts!

Followers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

How To Be A Good Mom - Part One

Work is good
Hard work is better
The harder the work the better it is.

However,
Smiles are good
Laughter is better
The harder the laughter the better it is.

As you strive to be a Good Mom
take time out of the day
Stop the school work, the cleaning,
the daily toil for survival

and say things like,
"Break Time" or
"We are going outside to PLAY"

My mom did this today
and one of my sisters stopped and said
"Wait. Did you say we are going to just PLAY?"

We did the sprinkler, croquet, and picked blackberries.

Remember, that is what they will remember. The moment you said... let's have fun.


Be a good mom today!

Signed,
A Mom in Training

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am humbled. I needed to read this...today especially. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails