About Me

My photo
We are a family of 10, who love God and each other with all our hearts!

Followers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Compost Dinners!

This is our fertilizer. This is the nutrients for our garden.
This is also our key into if we had a healthy meal or not!
My Mom says that if you eat a meal where nothing went into the compost pile you shouldn't have eaten it. This is so true if you think about it. 
Even if your eating whole wheat bread if you didn't cut up fruit or veggies to go with it, it wasn't a full meal.
So next time you sit down to a meal think to yourself..." was that a 'compost dinner' "?

posted by Jessica

2 comments:

June Fuentes @ A Wise Woman Builds Her Home said...

I enjoyed perusing your blog and seeing all the land you get to work with for your gardens! What a blessing to build up our homes with beautiful edible gardens for the body and soul!

Many blessings...

Titus2Mom said...

Thank you for your encouragement. I have been a lurker of your blog for several months. I read while nursing, so I am not able to comment. Your blog has made me love the feminine side of womanhood so much more. Blessings to your family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails